| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mugla in October is very mild at 15.7 °C (60.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.6 °C (72.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In October there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry. Just 71.9mm (2.8in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 10:36 long and the longest day is 11:44 long with an average length of 11:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Mugla October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Mugla, Turkey
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Mugla: